- This topic is empty.
InVision is a digital product design platform that allows designers and teams to create, prototype, and collaborate on designs. It offers a range of tools and features for design collaboration, including design prototyping, user testing, and design handoff. InVision supports various design file formats and integrates with other design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, and Figma. It also provides a library of design assets and templates to help designers create designs quickly and efficiently. InVision is widely used by designers, product managers, and developers in various industries, including technology, healthcare, finance, and more.
- Create an account on InVision: To use InVision, you must first create an account on their website. Once you sign up, you will be directed to the InVision dashboard.
- Upload your design files: After creating an account, the next step is to upload your design files. You can upload files in various formats, including Sketch, Photoshop, and XD.
- Create a project: After uploading your design files, the next step is to create a project. You can create a new project by clicking on the “+ New Project” button on the InVision dashboard.
- Add screens: Once you have created a project, the next step is to add screens to it. You can add screens by clicking on the “Add Screen” button in the project menu.
- Add hotspots: After adding screens, the next step is to add hotspots. Hotspots are clickable areas on your design that link to other screens or external URLs. You can add hotspots by selecting the “Hotspot” tool and dragging it over the area you want to link.
- Preview and share: After adding hotspots, you can preview your design by clicking on the “Preview” button in the project menu. Once you are satisfied with your design, you can share it with others by generating a public URL or inviting team members to collaborate.
- Collect feedback: InVision allows you to collect feedback from team members and stakeholders directly on your design. You can add comments by selecting the area you want to comment on and typing your feedback.
- Iterate and refine: Based on the feedback you receive, you can iterate and refine your design until it meets the desired outcome. InVision makes it easy to keep track of changes and collaborate with team members in real-time.
- Enhanced Collaboration: Powerful collaboration tools that enable teams to communicate and work together in real-time.
- Streamlined Workflow: Intuitive interface and streamlined workflow make it easy to create and share design mockups, prototypes, and other design assets.
- Seamless Integration: Seamlessly integrates with other popular design and productivity tools, making it easy to incorporate it into existing workflows.
- Better Design Feedback: It’s easy to share designs with clients and stakeholders, and receive feedback in real-time. This helps designers make more informed design decisions and iterate more quickly.
- Faster Design Iteration: Design tools are built for speed, making it easy to create and iterate on designs quickly.
- Increased Efficiency: Designers can spend less time managing files and more time creating great designs, which increases overall productivity.
- Improved Design Quality: Design tools are built to help designers create high-quality designs, with powerful features like animation, transitions, and interactive prototypes.
- Limited Prototyping: Provides the ability to create static prototypes, which can be limiting for designers who require more dynamic prototypes to showcase their ideas.
- Cost: Expensive, especially for businesses with larger teams. The higher-end plans can cost several thousand dollars per year, making it difficult for smaller businesses to afford.
- Learning Curve: User-friendly tool, it still requires a learning curve to become proficient. This can be time-consuming and can affect productivity.
- Limited Integrations: Integrates with a limited number of tools, which can limit its functionality.
- Security Concerns: Cloud-based, which raises concerns about data security and privacy. Businesses need to ensure that their data is protected and secure when using InVision.
- No Offline Mode: Requires an internet connection to work, which can be an issue for designers who need to work in areas with limited connectivity.
- Limited Customization: Limited customization options, which can be frustrating for designers who want to create a unique experience for their users.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.