- This topic is empty.
Adobe XD offers a free plan with limited features, as well as a paid subscription plan called Adobe XD Single App, which is available on a monthly or annual basis. Adobe also offers various subscription packages, including Adobe Creative Cloud, which includes Adobe XD along with other Adobe software.
- Free Plan: Adobe XD offers a free plan with basic features, allowing users to create and share designs and prototypes. This is a good option for individuals or small teams with basic design needs.
- Adobe XD Single App Plan: For more advanced features and capabilities, users can subscribe to the Adobe XD Single App plan. This is a paid subscription that can be billed on a monthly or annual basis, and it provides additional functionality such as the ability to collaborate with team members, use design and prototyping features to a greater extent, and access cloud-based storage for design assets.
- Adobe Creative Cloud: XD is also available as part of the Adobe Creative Cloud subscription, which includes a comprehensive suite of creative tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more. Creative Cloud plans cater to different needs, including plans for individuals, students, teachers, and businesses.
- Education and Business Plans: Adobe often provides special pricing and plans for educational institutions and businesses. These plans may offer additional features, support, and collaboration tools tailored to the needs of educational or corporate environments.
- Updates and Features: Adobe regularly updates Adobe XD to introduce new features, improvements, and enhancements. Users with an active subscription or Creative Cloud membership typically receive these updates as part of their ongoing access to the latest software.
For accurate and current pricing details, please visit the official Adobe website or contact Adobe customer support. Keep in mind that Adobe may have introduced new plans or made changes to existing ones.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.