- This topic is empty.
Unveiled just ahead of the CES extravaganza, UGREEN is revolutionizing its charging brick lineup with the introduction of the Nexode Pro series. Harnessing the cutting-edge GaN semiconductor technology, these chargers boast an impressive power capacity ranging from 65W to an astonishing 160W. The incorporation of GaN ensures a sleek, compact design, exceptional thermal management, and the ability to concurrently charge multiple devices at their optimal Power Delivery (PD) requirements.
Taking center stage among the lineup is the Nexode Pro 160W, a petite powerhouse that outshines conventional MacBook charging bricks in size. Despite its compact form, this charger is equipped with four outputs for charging multiple devices, offering the flexibility to channel up to 140W of power to a single USB-C port. It’s the ultimate all-in-one plug solution.
Crafted by UGREEN’s innovative design team, the Nexode Pro 160W is tailor-made for both professional settings and travel enthusiasts. This versatile charger excels at fast-charging laptops, tablets, smartphones, and an array of devices, ranging from TWS earbuds to gaming consoles, simultaneously. At its core lies UGREEN’s groundbreaking ‘GaNInfinity’ technology, boasting an impressive 95% energy conversion rate, leaving only 5% lost to heat—a remarkable feat that sets it apart from traditional silicon-based semiconductors.
In practical terms, UGREEN claims the ability to charge a MacBook from 0% to 50% in just 27 minutes, reaching 87% with a mere hour of charging. Paired with a 140W MagSafe cable, the charger delivers a blazing 140W to a single device, enabling rapid laptop charging. When handling multiple devices, the charger intelligently allocates power delivery, with the uppermost USB-C port boasting the highest 140W output when used alone, while the subsequent ports offer 100W, 30W, and a 22W USB-A output, respectively.
Remarkably, the Nexode Pro 160W manages to be 21% smaller than other charging bricks with similar power capacities, defying the bulky norm associated with laptop and smartphone fast-chargers.
With great power comes great responsibility, and UGREEN prioritizes device safety through an exhaustive 11-stage safety protocol. This protocol includes smart thermal management, a fire-resistant enclosure, and protection against overvoltage, overcurrent, overheating, surges, short circuits, and more. Weighing a mere 310 grams (10.9 ounces), the Nexode Pro 160W caters to the power requirements of over 1000 devices, from laptops to phones, tablets, wearables, drones, cameras, and consoles. Priced at $119 on Amazon, early adopters can enjoy a 15% launch discount by claiming a coupon during checkout. Don’t miss your chance to experience the future of charging technology.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.