- This topic is empty.
The Starbucks headquarters, located in Seattle, Washington, has a modern and functional interior design that reflects the company’s innovative and dynamic culture.
- Open floor plan – The headquarters features an open floor plan with high ceilings and plenty of natural light. The open space design promotes collaboration and communication among employees.
- Use of wood and natural materials – Starbucks incorporates natural materials like wood, stone, and glass into the design of its headquarters. The company also uses live plants and greenery to create a fresh and natural atmosphere.
- Industrial elements – Incorporates industrial elements like exposed pipes and metal accents to create a modern and edgy feel.
- Coffee bars – The hq features several coffee bars throughout the building where employees can enjoy a cup of coffee or gather for meetings.
- Artwork and decor – Features local artwork and decor throughout its headquarters to create a sense of community and connection with the surrounding area.
- Green design – Implemented sustainable design features throughout its headquarters, including energy-efficient lighting, recycled materials, and a green roof.
Starbucks coffee shops are known for their iconic interior design that is intended to create a warm and inviting atmosphere for its customers.
- Use of warm colors and materials – Starbucks uses a lot of warm colors like brown, beige, and green to create a cozy and inviting atmosphere. The company also uses materials like wood, leather, and natural stone to give its stores a warm and organic feel.
- Comfortable seating – Provides a variety of seating options to its customers, including comfortable chairs, sofas, and barstools. The company’s seating is designed to encourage customers to stay and relax while enjoying their coffee.
- Lighting – Uses a combination of natural and artificial lighting to create a warm and welcoming ambiance. The company uses pendant lights, table lamps, and track lighting to create a cozy and intimate atmosphere.
- Artwork and decor – Often features local artwork and decor in its stores to create a sense of community and connection with the surrounding area. The company also uses plants and other natural elements to create a fresh and inviting atmosphere.
- Central barista station – The central barista station is a key feature of Starbucks’ interior design. It is often the focal point of the store and is designed to create a sense of theater and excitement around the coffee-making process.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.