- This topic is empty.
Front-end and back-end are two different parts of a web application. Let me explain it to you in points:
- The front-end is also known as the client-side of a web application.
- It includes the user interface (UI) that the user sees and interacts with.
- They are responsible for designing and developing the layout, styling, and functionality of the website or application that the user sees and interacts with.
- The front-end communicates with the back-end to retrieve data and display it to the user.
- Examples of front-end frameworks are React, Vue.js, and Angular.
- The back-end is also known as the server-side of a web application.
- It is the part of the application that the user cannot see or interact with directly.
- Back-end developers use languages like Java, Python, or PHP to create the logic and functionality of the website or application.
- They are responsible for handling data storage, security, and server-side scripting.
- The back-end communicates with the front-end to retrieve and send data to the user.
- Examples of back-end frameworks are Django, Ruby on Rails, and Node.js.
The front-end is responsible for creating the user interface and the back-end is responsible for creating the logic and functionality of the web application.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.