- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 2 weeks ago by .
The HIMIWAY ZEBRA is an electric bike that features a distinctive and eye-catching design. The bike’s frame is made from 6061 aluminum alloy, which makes it lightweight and durable. It has a 400lb payload capacity. The frame is available in four color options: Grey, California, Florida and white.
The bike features fat tires that measure 26 inches in diameter and 4 inches in width. These tires provide excellent traction and stability on a variety of surfaces, including sand, snow, and gravel. The bike also has a suspension fork, which helps absorb shock and provides a smooth ride.
The ZEBRA has a powerful 960-watt brushless motor that can reach speeds of up to 25 miles per hour. The brushless geared hub motor uses the updated inner ring specialized in high temperature resistance and better heat dissipation, which can reduce the motor magnets’ attenuation speed to guarantee a longer life expectancy. The bike also has a 40-volt 20Ah Samsung/LG battery that provides a range of up to 80 miles on a single charge.
The bike features a Shimano 7-speed transmission system, which allows the rider to easily switch gears and maintain the ideal pedaling cadence. It also has hydraulic disc brakes, which provide reliable stopping power in all weather conditions.
Other features include a front headlight, a rear taillight, a rear rack for carrying cargo and a LCD display that shows the rider’s speed, distance traveled, and battery level. Also has a comfortable saddle and ergonomic grips, which help reduce fatigue on longer rides.
- Battery 48V 20Ah Samsung/LG lithium battery
- Range 60-80miles
- Hub Motor 750W brushless gear motor
- Total Payload Capacity 400 lb.
- Recommended Rider Heights 5’3″ ~ 6’5″/5’1″ ~ 6’5″
- Charger US standard 3.0 A smart charger
- Controller 48V/22A
- Display LCD display with USB charging
- Weight 79 lb.
- Pedal Assist Intelligent 0~5 level pedal assist
- Tires 26″ x 4″ Kenda fat tires
- Brake lever Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light Integrated Taillight
- Freewheel Shimano 7 speed gear shift system
- Brake Tektro 180MM Hydraulic Brakes
- Chain KMC chain
- Stem MA-400 28.6*90*31.8MM
- Crank 46T*170MM 4-jaw L/R forged alloy
- Gearing Shimano- 14-28T BROWN/BK
- Front Fork Alloy front suspension fork with lockout and adjustment
- Throttle Half twist throttle
- Pedal Alloy pedal with reflectors
- Bike Frame Upgraded 6061 Aluminum
- Front Light 48V LED light
- Saddle SR saddle
- Seat Post 30.9*350mm Alloy Seatpost
- Kickstand Heavy duty aluminum
- Spokes 13 Gauge on the front / 12 Gauge on the back
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.